Schedule recording sessions to a server with Samba client support.TRENDnet's Single Channel PoE Analog to IP Video Encoder, model TV-VS1P, provides advanced IP-based security camera functionality to a traditional analog CCTV camera.Convert analog video to digital; view video over any internet connection; record video to a server; and manage motion detection recording and email alerts.No need to install this device near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable.The TV-VS1P converts analog video to resolutions of up to 704 x 480 pixels (4CIF) at 30 frames per second for H.264, MPEG-4, or MJPEG compressed video.Two-way audio support facilitates audio recording and two-way communications.Remote Pan/Tilt/Zoom and Auto Patrol is supported for Pelco D compliant PTZ cameras.Advanced features include motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, 3GPP support, Samba client support, Input/Output ports to network to alarm systems, date-and-time and other text overlays, mask overlays to conceal sensitive areas, an SD card slot, and digital zoom.This compact device can be mounted on most surfaces.Video: Video In: CVBS/1 Vp-p0.2/75 Ohms BNC connecter.Video Out: CVBS /1 Vp-p /75 Ohms BNC connecter.
- TRENDnet Accessory TV-VS1P Single Channel PoE Analog to IP Video Encoder RTL.
- Provides advanced IP-based functionality to an analog CCTV security camera.
- View a CCTV camera from any Internet connection and on compatible mobile phones.
- No need to install this device near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable.
- Motion detection recording, email alerts, and alarm triggers.