TRENDnet's Single Channel Analog to IP Video Encoder, model TV-VS1, provides advanced IP-based security camera functionality to a traditional analog CCTV camera.Convert analog video to digital; view video over any internet connection; record video to a server; and manage motion detection recording and email alerts.The TV-VS1 converts analog video to resolutions of up to 704 x 480 pixels (4CIF) at 30 frames per second for H.264, MPEG-4, or MJPEG compressed video.Two-way audio support facilitates audio recording and two-way communications.Remote Pan/Tilt/Zoom and Auto Patrol is supported for Pelco D compliant PTZ cameras.Advanced features include motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, 3GPP support, Samba client support, Input/Output ports to network to alarm systems, date-and-time and other text overlays, mask overlays to conceal sensitive areas, an SD card slot, and digital zoom.This compact device can be mounted on most surfaces.Video: Video In: CVBS/1 Vp-p0.2/75 Ohms BNC connecter.Video Out: CVBS /1 Vp-p /75 Ohms BNC connecter.Audio: Line In: 3.5mm jack ( CCTV audio).Line Out: 3.5mm jack (Speaker).S/N Ratio: less than60dB.Codec: PCM/AMR.2 Way audio supported.GPIO: Ground, GPIO in/out, DV12V output, RS485 TX+/TX.SD Slot: Supports SD/SDHC (up to 2GB).Pan/Tilt/Zoom: Protocol: Pelco D, Pelco P.32 presets.Auto Patrol.
- TRENDnet Accessory TV-VS1 Single Channel Analog to IP Video Encoder Retail.
- Motion detection recording, email alerts, and alarm triggers.
- Schedule recording sessions to a server with Samba client support.
- Advanced IP-based functionality for an analog CCTV security camera.
- View a CCTV camera from any Internet connection and on compatible mobile phones.